Blue route – Alum Bay / Needles
For the 2021 season, cruises will be available from the 12th April until November departing from 10.30am daily, every 40 minutes.
£7.00 Adults, £4.00 Children
Groups over 20 will attract a discount if paying collectively, children under 3 and dogs welcome free.
Some of the features of the
Alum Bay / Needles Trip
- Live commentary
- Panoramic Views of the Coloured Sands of Alum Bay
- Victorian Fort beneath the Needles Battery
- Shipwrecks of the area
- Views of the surrounding Dorset & Hampshire Coastline
- Sea Bird Life
- Needles Rocks & Lighthouse
- Dramatic 400 foot high chalk cliffs
- Progression of coastal erosion form caves to stacks
- Discover the origin of the “Needles”
- Views of Hurst Castle and Fort Albert
Trips will generally last at least 20 mins.