Blue route – Alum Bay / Needles
For the 2023 season, cruises will be available from the beginning of April until the end of October, departing every 40 mins from 10.30am daily.
£9.00 Adults, £6.00 Children. Maximum Capacity 94
Groups over 20 will attract a discount if paying collectively, children under 3 and dogs welcome free.
Trip duration approx 20 minutes.
Some of the features of the
Alum Bay / Needles Trip
- Live commentary
- Panoramic Views of the Coloured Sands of Alum Bay
- Victorian Fort beneath the Needles Battery
- Shipwrecks of the area
- Views of the surrounding Dorset & Hampshire Coastline
- Sea Bird Life
- Needles Rocks & Lighthouse
- Dramatic 400 foot high chalk cliffs
- Progression of coastal erosion from caves to stacks
- Discover the origin of the “Needles”
- Views of Hurst Castle and Fort Albert
All trips are subject to weather restrictions. If in doubt, look out for the red notification bar at the top of the page.